MuscleSport BCAA Revolution Intra-Workout are potent body fueling formulations that help power you through those difficult training sessions. Active ingredients help provide sustained energy, mental focus and true grit to smash new records.
- 10:1:1 Instantiated Branch Chain Amino Acid Complex
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis*
- HICA-DL & glutamine peptides for recovery*
- Electrolyte matrix are for energy production and preventing muscle cramps*
- All day drink
- Delicious flavors
BCAA Revolution is a leucine-loaded and glutamine-fortified amino acid powerhouse! At a 10:1:1 ratio, the most important amino acid necessary for muscle growth, leucine, is packed into each scoop to optimize the anabolic environment of your muscles! Add in the most ubiquitiously used amino acid, glutamine, and you’ll be able to recover from even the most intense training sessions.
Branched Chain Amino Acids
The BCAAs are the functional components of protein – the reason protein builds muscle. Isolating them gives you all the anabolic power without the calories while reducing gastrointestinal stress.
Glutamine is used in numerous bodily processes, including muscle anabolism, gluconeogenesis, nutrient absorption, and immunity.
Hydroxyisocaproic acid, a leucine metabolite. Leucine is so powerful, it keeps working even after being broken down to HICA. HICA primarily functions to reduce muscle breakdown.
Electrolyte Replenishment Matrix
Electrolytes are essential for energy production and preventing muscle cramps by promoting hydration.
When the body is working hard, it is at risk of losing muscle. Taking in some amino acids, specifically BCAAs, near or during exercise prevents and even reverses this effect. Not only is it functional, but it tastes great! BCAA Revolution is set to take your workouts to the next level.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
MUSCLE PRESERVATION MATRIX
10:1:1 Instantiated Branch Chain Amino Acid Complex (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine):
This ratio refers to the amount of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine that are in each scoop of BCAA Revolution.
- A 10:1:1 ratio is a Leucine loaded matrix with 10x the amount of Leucine as compared to the Isoleucine and Valine.
- Leucine is the most vital building block of your muscles in the BCAA complex.
- A study done in 2009 found that subjects who supplemented with BCAAs while following an 8-week resistance training program had a greater decrease in body fat, an increase in lean mass, and greater strength gains on the bench press and squat compared to the non-BCAA group.
Taurine, has a myriad of benefits. From helping the body to metabolize fat, improving insulin sensitivity, raising testosterone levels, as an antioxidant, higher performance and quicker recovery during athletic training and increasing cardiovascular health… it goes without saying that Taurine is a great ingredient to have in your wheelhouse
- Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise induced DNA damage.
Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides:
L-glutamine is the most prevalent free amino acid in plasma and one of the most prevalent found in muscle tissue.
- L-Glutamine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery.
- L-Glutamine may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy.
- L-Glutamine may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function.
- Lehmkuhl et al. (2003) found individual supplementing with glutamine and creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks increased body mass, lean body mass and initial rate of power production compared to placebo.